Eating a diet rich in fish will put you on the fast track to good skin. Here’s a delicious recipe and deceptively easy recipe adapted from epicurious.com.
- ¼ cup capers, rinsed
- 2 ½ lb (1-inch-thick) halibut fillets
- 1 ½ large lemons, thinly sliced crosswise
- ¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. Chop half of capers and pat fish dry.
3. Sprinkle fish with 1 ½ teaspoons salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
4. Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature.
5. Arrange half of lemon slices in 1 layer in an 8-inch square glass baking dish and arrange fish in 1 layer over lemon.
6. Top with all of capers, remaining lemon slices, and 3 tablespoons parsley, then pour oil over fish.
7. Bake in middle of oven, uncovered, until fish just flakes and is cooked through, about 1 to 1 ¼ hours.
Serve fish with some of lemon slices, capers, and oil spooned over. Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon parsley. Bon appétit!