arrow12 Comments
  1. Martha Contreras
    Nov 13 - 4:39 pm

I love Dr Perricone’s skincare products, i am a skincare specialist myself and i would like to participate as a tester!

2. starry kilgore
    Nov 13 - 5:47 pm

I love the products i have tried so far. I am on a budget and have to try things one at a time. My skin is really showing my age. I would love to try this product and do before and after photos.

3. Robin Hamilton
    Nov 13 - 6:15 pm

I’m a huge fan of Dr. P and have been for years! I model my diet around his suggestions and try to get his topicals whenever I can!
    My biggest concern, at 45, is the jawline! Looking for anything that will tighten that area!

Thank you!

4. jenry rodriguez
    Nov 13 - 6:34 pm

i am a costumer would love to try the product let me know ,exiting news

5. Cristina Sarlea
    Nov 13 - 8:59 pm

I saw OVM on QVC but I didn’t buy it. Will be nice if I can try and see if it is indeed so great as it was presented to be.

6. ulia kofman
    Nov 13 - 9:38 pm

I am 48 years young, and for the past 10 years i used only dr P products from face wash to treatments cold plasma and all others vitamin c ester formula 15 as well total body vitamins and omega 3. my skin was red inflamted and itchy with large pores and redness around my nose and cheeks. improved dramatcley thanks to Dr. P! i am always trying his products when the come out and love them all . i would love to be the first to try the product. thank you .

7. ulia kofman
    Nov 13 - 9:38 pm

love you dr P.

8. Renee Little
    Nov 13 - 10:42 pm

I am 57 years young thanks to Dr. Perricone! My life is full of stress and I truly feel that the Dr. Perricone products I use help me. I love all the products! I would be honored to test any product!

9. Cory Bosetti
    Nov 14 - 10:32 am

I have been using Dr. Perricone’s many different products for many years. I have tried many & would love to be a “tester” for more products. Since I started I now have a regimen daily. Some people can never guess my age. They think I’m 20 years younger. Love my Perricone. Started many friends on his products – they see results.

10. Ruby Barton
    Nov 14 - 4:47 pm

I would Love to test your new regenerating product. I am always looking for new products to try that make us women beautiful…Dry Skin

Ruby C Barton
    9503 NE 83rd CT.
    Vancouver, WA
    98662

11. Janice C Gray
    Nov 18 - 2:43 pm

Would love to

12. Laurie Oakes:
    Nov 20 - 5:00 am

I have been using OVM since it’s debut on QVC, it is absolutely fantastic!!!! I have been a Perrricone Addict for well over 10 years now, can not live without the BluePlasma Duo, Acyl eye & face, as well as all the cold plasma products! thank-you once again for amking another fantastic product! would love to test up and coming new products. Thanks