Reveal Brighter, More Youthful Eyes
To restore the bright, fresh look of youthful eyes, I’ve created a non-acidic peel uniquely formulated to reveal smoother skin around the eye area, without causing the damage that often comes with conventional exfoliation methods. In fact, one of the key advantages to using Blue Plasma Orbital, as opposed to a granule-based exfoliator, is that it is non-invasive and does not promote inflammation.
How it Works
Blue Plasma Orbital helps assist in the skin’s natural exfoliation process, while infusing the eye area with potent antioxidants and nutrients that enhance skin’s natural repair mechanism. A concentrated blend of Plankton and licorice extracts visibly diminishes puffiness around the eyes, while salmon egg enzyme removes stubborn debris, thereby softening the appearance of lines.
Blue Plasma Orbital’s 3 primary modes of action:
- Bio-specific peeling; which targets only dead skin cells to reveal brighter, more youthful looking skin.
- Micro-extraction to lift surface debris, unclogging and purifying the skin of build-up. This helps to ensure that environmental aggressors, such as pollution, smog and remnants of makeup are removed.
- Hydro-fusion helps to rebalance skin’s hydration levels with enriched water. Blue Plasma Orbital was formulated so that no rinsing needed. Simply apply and follow with your daily skincare regimen. If using another eye treatment, layer over Blue Plasma Orbital.
Blue Plasma Orbital Tips:
- A glowing complexion begins with clean skin. Choose a non-drying, gentle cleanser to thoroughly remove surface debris and traces of makeup before you exfoliate with Blue Plasma Orbital for best results.
- No need to rinse. Follow Blue Plasma Orbital with a targeted eye treatment of your choice, depending on your skin’s needs, for enhanced results.
- No increased sensitivity. Although Blue Plasma Orbital is specially formulated to exfoliate without causing increasing skin’s sensitivity to the sun, it’s always a good idea to protect this fragile area with a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- It’s gentle. Blue Plasma Orbital works on a range of skin types and is formulated to be used daily for optimal results.
As we discuss techniques to keep the eye area beautiful from “the outside in”, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention one of my favorite foods to help maintain the beauty (and health) of the eyes from the inside out: kale. Rich in carotenoids, this leafy green helps make the whites of your eyes appear whiter and is even thought to help preserve vision.
What are your questions about Blue Plasma Orbital?