Should you overindulge in alcohol, drinking fresh, pure water and taking the right blend of nutritional supplements can help repair the internal and external damage that greets you the following morning.
- Drinking a 10-to 12-ounce glass of water upon rising.
- 1,000 milligrams of Vitamin C.
- 1,200 milligrams of N-Acetyl cysteine.
- 1,000 milligrams of glutamine.
- 500 milligrams of pantothenic acid.
- 100 milligrams of alpha lipoic acid.
- A B complex supplement.
More Hangover Helpers:
Despite the common myth, coffee will actually make you feel even worse as it can dehydrate the body further.
Green foods, such as young cereal grasses such as barley grass, spirulina help neutralize the effects of the aldehydes that may be responsible for the damaging effects of alcohol on the liver.
Curcumin, the substance that gives the spice turmeric its distinctive yellow color, stops the changes caused by excessive alcohol that can lead to liver damage. Mix ¼ teaspoon with a little water to protect against damage and provide superior antioxidant protection.
What are your recovery tips?