We like to serve Asparagus “Fries” with salmon burgers instead of regular fries. They make a great addition to any anti inflammatory meal. Plus, they’re easy to make, low-carb and both the asparagus and lemon juice are natural diuretics.
- 1 bunch asparagus
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Parmesan
- chili flake (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Wash Asparagus and trim ends
3. Marinate Asparagus in mixture of lemon juice, Parmesan, olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper and chili flake. You can do this overnight or for 30 minutes.
4. Lay asparagus on a tinfoil lined baking pan. Cook until slightly crispy.
How do you serve your favorite health foods?