Whether you’re taking part in Dr. Perricone’s 28-Day Start Fresh Challenge or just looking for a good salad for lunch or a side, this recipe is filled with high-fiber kidney beans and antioxidant-rich tarragon.
Kidney Bean and Tarragon Salad
- Champagne vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 15-ounce can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Minced fresh tarragon to taste
- One chopped red onion
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine equal parts vinegar and mustard in a large bowl.
- Add in olive oil and whisk until emulsified.
- Add the beans, tarragon, and onion.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste, and mix to combine.
What is your favorite tarragon dish?