This recipe combines two Forever Young foods, garlic and watercress, in a tasty dish perfect to accompany any meal.
Wilted Watercress with Roasted Garlic
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 bunches or bags of watercress cut into 3” pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place garlic on foil, drizzle with 1 Tbsp oil.
- Wrap garlic in foil, roast until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Heat remaining 3 Tbsp oil in large pot over medium-high heat. Add watercress and garlic with oil from foil packet.
- Sauté until watercress is wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer watercress to bowl and serve.
Find out more recipes that incorporate super foods in Dr. Perricone’s new book, Forever Young. Pre-order now and receive a free 1oz Concentrated Restorative Treatment. (a $75 value)
Have you pre-ordered your copy of Forever Young yet?