Cod Braised with Bok Choy
Yields: 4 Servings
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce plus more for serving
- 2 Tbsp dry white wine
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 head of bok choy, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 4 cod filets, 4-6 oz each
- Stir 2 Tbsp soy sauce, wine, garlic and ginger together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Immerse bok choy in a bowl of water.
- Lift from water to a large sauté pan and place over medium-high heat, add ¼ cup water, cover, and reduce heat to low.
- Cook until tender, 4-5 minutes.
- Pour off liquid, return to low heat, and stir in soy sauce mixture.
- Place fish filets on top of bok choy, cover and cook until fish is opaque throughout, about 4 minutes.
- Serve accompanied with soy sauce.
Find more delicious, healthy, anti-inflammatory recipes in Forever Young. Pre-order your copy now and receive a free 1oz Concentrated Restorative Treatment. (a $75 value)
Have you ordered your copy of Forever Young yet?